fbpx
groupphoto

Since 1990, Communities In Schools of Jacksonville has helped more than 110,000 individual students. Many of our students face serious challenges, ranging from hunger to homelessness. Our staff is embedded in the schools to help these students find new paths to success through our afterschool, case management and literacy programs.

Help us support these students in our 30th anniversary year. Our goal is to raise $250,000 in 2020 through our Moving the Tassel campaign, which will help us:

null

LEARN

Provide students with new, innovative opportunities for learning.
null

ENHANCE

Enhance student services for those currently enrolled in our programs.
null

HELP

Supplement our emergency fund for students and families in crisis situations.
null

EXPAND

Work toward expanding our support across Duval County.

We are committed to ensuring that your support reaches students in the most impactful ways possible – both inside and outside of the classroom. In fact, 88 percent of our funding goes directly toward our core programs, leaving only 12 percent dedicated to administrative and operational overhead.

Support student success and help us reach our fundraising goal with a donation today.

LEARN MORE ABOUT COMMUNITIES IN SCHOOLS OF JACKSONVILLE

MEET OUR STUDENTS

Ra’nyaa

Nate

DeJuan

Find out more about Communities In Schools of Jacksonville in our 2018-2019 Annual Report.

THANK YOU FOR DONATING TO STUDENT SUCCESS

1:9 Technology
Bank of America
bestbet
Black Knight Financial Services
Brennan Manna Diamond
Chappell Schools
Chase
Citibank
Cornelius, Schou, Leone & Matteson
CROP Creative Media
CSX

 David A. Stein Family Foundation
DuBow Family Foundation
Fidelity National Financial
FIS
Florida Blue
GunnChamberlain, P.L.
Haskell
Jackson Walker
Jacksonville Business Journal
Jaguars Foundation
Matt Carlucci – State Farm

 Nimnicht Family of Dealerships
Northeast Florida Association of Realtors
Purcell, Flanagan, Hay & Greene
RS&H
Sonny & Cheryl Martin
T-Mobile
The Players
Tracy Arthur
TruTechnology
Woolsey Morcom Attorneys at Law