Communities In Schools of Jacksonville, Inc., is looking for a dynamic individual to serve as a Project Manager for one of our program sites.
TEAM UP is a quality, free after school program that provides a safe environment where students are encouraged and motivated to succeed in both their academic and enrichment activities. The program takes place in 21 Duval County schools and serves kindergarten through eighth grade students Monday through Friday for three hours each day. The program focuses on six core areas – academic enrichment, sports and recreation, life skills, cultural enrichment, parental involvement and community service.
- Should have excellent communication skills, supervision experience and experience in working in a school setting working with at risk students.
- Should be familiar with Project Based Learning curriculum.
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office which includes, office, publisher and excel.
- Must be experienced in establishing interpersonal relationships with the business and school community.
- Must be goal oriented and able to effectively communicate with students and parents.
- Must posses a Bachelor’s Degree
The information provided in this position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the incumbent in this position. This position description is not intended to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and/or work conditions of employees assigned to this job. The agency CEO, COO, and/or CFO have discretion to add to or modify the duties of this position and designate other key functions at any point in time. The CEO, COO, and/or CFO may also modify working hours and work location at any point in time. This position description is not an employment agreement or contract.
Please send resumes to email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.