Communities In Schools of Jacksonville is looking for a Data Analyst to work in the after-school division of the organization. The Data Analyst will report to the after-school division director and will be responsible for monitoring reports and databases for 21 after-school program sites.
- Quality Assurance of after-school program deliverables
- Monitor and update database for each after-school program;
- Monitor monthly reporting for afterschool programs;
- Monitor attendance/sign in processes at afterschool sites;
- Assures all afterschool program reports are accurate and timely
- Work with Finance department to ensure program deliverables align with site cost.
- Reports directly to Afterschool Division Director
- 4-year College Degree or 6 years of experience
- Strong technology background with proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to review, analyze and create reports
- Ability to problem solve and train afterschool site project manager
- Excellent Written skills
- Reliable transportation
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The information provided in this position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the incumbent in this position. This position description is not intended to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and/or work conditions of employees assigned to this job. The agency CEO, COO, and/or CFO have discretion to add to or modify the duties of this position and designate other key functions at any point in time. The CEO, COO, and/or CFO may also modify working hours and work location at any point in time. This position description is not an employment agreement or contract.